Summer Greetings! We are so excited to share this incredible weekend with you!!
Here is the Arrival Letter detailing the logistics of check-in and the conference, what to bring, etc.
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS...........
FULL PAYMENT IS EXPECTED PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE.
CODES OF CONDUCT FOR ALL ADULTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT CHECK-IN
ANYONE NOT REGISTERED IN THE ONLINE SYSTEM (PORTAL) WILL BE DENIED ENTRANCE TO THE CONFERENCE
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Toiletries and bath towel
- Flip-flops for the shower floor (and to kneel on at Adoration!)
- Soap and hand towel for the bathroom sinks!
- Flashlight (if you are planning on walking between the dorms and conference venue)
- Journal, Bible, etc.
- Frisbee, ball, etc. (to play with in the park during free time)
- Spending money (for the bookstore, pizza at bedtime…)
- Small fan (the dorms can get warm during hot weather – check the forecast)
DIRECTIONS TO HEMMINGSON CENTER
MAP OF GONZAGA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS WITH PARKING
Parking on campus is allowed in GREEN AND YELLOW areas, as well as in the BARC garage and Coughlin Hall garage.
MAP OF SPOKANE INB/CONVENTION CENTER PARKING MAP